Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Notice

Update(12/12): This Los Angeles' Metro' s Holiday service has specific time. This free hours starts from 9pm on both 12/24 and 12/31. These are until 2am on through on midnight.

I also need to be careful :-)



'Day Trip' is one of the fun for everyone. Naturally, we have desires to have a break. However the tragic jams are always our worries.

I wrote these before the thanksgiving day. However, please check once more!

In fact, Christmas is a big day in the world because many of them believes new or old testaments. Without wolves in the cities, people tend to stay with their family. Especially, in small towns in the United States, public services stops for the traditions because people won't go out.I live in a small town. I really suffer from this inconvenience.

However, in the urban area, there are some special services. For example in Los Angeles, the days before holidays on Dec. 24 and Dec.31 Will be free ride.

If you travel now in the world, please take care of your plans.



In fact, now I'm on a travel for my things. I can find a lot of holiday information around the city. If I can take some photos between my things, I'll post the holiday atmosphere.

Next week, we face the end of the Mayan calendar. How do we survive for this? We should think about future world.

No comments:

Post a Comment