Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holiday!

First, why I wanted to start this blog is just I wanted to know what blog was. I was wondering what kind of people came and went. Still I'm thinking about the way how to know about them.

Now one thing I thank is that this blog constantly has some visitors :-) There are many blogs in the world, and most of them are sleeping on the Internet. This is not like those.

I wrote a lot of things, and maybe a lot of people read these posts. I'm not sure how much these information are useful. If you take advantage of these, I'm happy. Especially, if you use for this holiday travel, it's nice!

Thanks for your coming!

Happy Holidays & New Year!



(Regularly, I'll keep updating posts in the future too. However, I may shift to a website because, at least, here, nobody comments for my posts, and I have some materials like photos, videos, and images. "Website" may be better than this blog. When I decide it, I'll tell on this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment