Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Trees (Extra)

I went to Los Angeles. Los Angeles is one of the biggest cities in the United States. There are a lot of luxury shopping malls, and also a lot of Christmas displays.

During I went down to downtown, I found a place to sell Christmas Trees in a corner of the block.



This place is near the Venice Beach at the big cross. Then I needed to get other cities. I was hurry. I didn't stop there. However, inside the famous Big Blue Bus, I saw some cars with big Christmas Tree on the passenger seats.

If you read this blog with images, you can see the palm trees behind the Christmas Trees. It's something like Southern California, isn't it?

"Little Saint Nick" by Beach Boys (1963)

Christmas is the world event. However, this year one more big one is in Peru. In ancient time, people in Peru, called Mayan, used their special calendar. It called "Mayan Calendar." This calendar ends soon on Dec. 21.

Now many people think about the meaning. Will it be the end of the world, or come the new age? To think about the meanings, it's maybe a special gift from the ancient Mayan people, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment