Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fitness & Travel

(From next, my posts come up with the regular rules.)

One... two... three... huhhh....

Do you train your body everyday? In fact, I'm not always. 3 years ago, I stopped going a gym in my town because of the college tuitions and daily expenses. Recently, I watched Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps's workout on some Internet sites related to London Olympics. I suddenly started going a swimming pool near my place. (Today I watched Lochte's Gold medal scene, Nice! Also, Phelps has next!)

On your travels, I think you face the same situations. However, it's difficult to get a gym because it's very expensive for one visit pass. If you have an extended membership of fitness gym chains, you may use a branch of the same gym...

When I traveled to the United States, I encountered some guys also felt the same problems. I asked them what to do for it. Then a guy told me, "I have a rubber band. I can try push up, back extension, abdominal, and squat in my room." He also used the rubber band to train his arms and legs. It's a nice way.

The other guy told me, "I run across the street, and get a park." Big cities like New York, Lodnon, Tokyo, Shanghai, etc. have big parks. You can join the local people as a visitor. Some of them need a little money for the instructors, but mostly, they are free.

When I visited to San Francisco, I aimed dusk. It has the Daylight Saving Time(DST). People use sunset time very well. Some office workers directly come to the Golden Gate Park from their offices, and play around, grab beers and cheer, and get back home.

In London, (now is a little difficult to do because of the Olympic/paralympic games), people can walk downtown and parks such as St. James Park, Hyde Park, and also walk along the River Thames.



Olympic Games is now on Day 2. Seeing the news, I imagine it's a kind of paradise for athletes. They come from different countries, but they can fight with the same rules and on the same stages.

"Paradise" by Coldplay (2011)

For the Olympic Athletes, this song may inspire old heavy training days. How to see the sunrise in the paradise? It depends on their motivations and "lucks."

No comments:

Post a Comment