Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Travel Stuff: Hard Lock

When I tried my first backpack travel some years ago, I visited Southern California. I stayed a youth hostel. It was a good place, and a lot of backpackers came and went.

One thing I worried about was the security. My place was good because my hostel prepared lockers for all visitors. When I put my stuff there, I noticed I completely forgot about my lock. I didn't bring. I asked where to buy at the reception and went out to buy it, but the supermarket didn't have it. Then I had some expensive stuff such as my laptop(I needed to do my homework).

Guys on other beds were strangers for me. I was a little nervous. Finally, I brought all my stuff and got out to museums. My backpack was really heavy to bring, I couldn't but change my plan. It was very sorry. The problem was a very very tiny thing that I didn't have my lock, but I couldn't enjoy almost all day long.

When I went to a drug store near a museum, they had a combination lock. I bought it, and felt quite easy. When I was back to the youth hostel, other guys were on their bed, and talked about "clubbing." I could join, and got out with them.

If I didn't get the lock, I might not went out. I thought I doubted other guys very much, and I couldn't enjoy clubbing at the night with them.



This basic lock is very stable. If you are in USA, and now preparing for your travel, please check this on Amazon. They have other travel stuff also. Maybe it's a good chance to buy with other your needs.

Different from my strong lock, my feeling was getting better and better, and be a little crazy at that night. The lock unlocked my window, and the friendship between dorm guys could be more stable. It's just the way of the "combination lock", right?

(PS: After that night, next morning, I was completely drunken. I didn't remember the combination number, and tried to cut the lock with some DIY tools. It was a really "hard lock."



Maybe many guys plan to travel sooner or later. When your holiday begin? For everyone, good summer comes, it's very nice :-)

And now, this is not the hard lock, but a hard rock.

"Holiday" by Green Day

This is a holiday song, but which? What a hell is going in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment