Saturday, June 30, 2012

Independence Day(the Fourth of July)

Have you ever heard "Independence Day?"

I didn't know much in fact, but I have joined the celebration some times. Then now I need to study for it. I found a video on the History Channel, if you also don't know about it, it's maybe a good resource.
According to resources online, in 1776, the United States of America won the war with the Great Britain, and spread the declaration of Independence. After 1777, people celebrate the indemendence every year, and the festive tradition has begun.

If you are on the way of your travel in the United States, please visit some supermarmets. They have a lot of celebration stuff like flags, cakes, cookies and snacks. If you go some glossery stores, maybe you can find "fireworks." They also have them as descount price now.

The tradition of the fireworks started in 1777. Now people enjoy the fourth of July celebration everywhere in the United States. According to online resources, fireworks with Washington Monument, scycrappers in NY, Lake Michigan, and Golden Gate Bridge are terrific.

In your traveling areas, I'm sure you can encounter the special moment at the Fourth of July night. Please access to the city homepage near you online, and figure out where it happens in your area.

I'm trying to find some songs related to the Fourth of July, but it was difficult because I thoguht it was a traditional day. I know the famous march"Stars and Stripes Forever," but it's very orthodox. However, this is very familiar.

"Firework" by Katy Perry (2010)

Me too, I'm in the United States now. I'm trying to get a Firework place, and if possible, I'll show you some short clips here.

Summer vacation is not very long, please enjoy your precious days with some special experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment