Sunday, February 24, 2013

Myself

When I showed this blog to my friends, they told me, "You should have your avatar." Originally, I don't like to create or upload my avatar and photo. I have ever opened my things online. Also, at first, this was for my friends who traveled last summer. Creating this blog was just for the reason. 

People don't know who I am. I thought it's interesting way because I can start at zero position. I was wondering how many people come to my blog. In fact, this is not always big figure, but more than 200 for a months(When London Olympics was opened, this had more than 500 visitors for a month). I'm not sure this is a big figure or not. However, this doesn't have any links, and also this doesn't have any friend's list. I think it's good.

Well, here, a little about me. I'm not an American, and not a native speaker. I'm a male, and my age is much older than common students. I sometimes get near the city, and I use public transportation for this. I'm a college student. My eyes are dark brown, and my hairs are black. I like coffee. I'm 70 inches tall, and 130 pound. What do you imagine my figure?


How are these? Can you see a little about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment