Saturday, November 17, 2012

Travel Tips: Homepage Errors

I'm originally not an English speaker. I still have troubles when I write English. I need a double-check when I publish these posts. However, I usually find a lot of mistakes, and correct these information after I post them. (Especially, when I drink, sometimes I make terrible mistakes on this :-))

It is not only my problem, but all the people in the world have it. Recently, some troubles came up with "Google Translate" because people in other language cultures tend thoughtlessly to use the function when they translate.

For example, one website related to Nara, a famous Japanese sightseeing place, used to be terrible. It had guides for some languages, and the English language guide was from the kind of translate functions. Therefore, they had a lot of wrong information. They closed it once, and rebuilt it.

Similar cases happen all over the world. Before you travel on this holiday, please check your plan. You can contact with your travel agency. Also you can check with some guidebooks such as "Lonely Planets." If you find some different information for the same highlight, something wrong may happen for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment